Year-long music programs meet weekly both during and after the instructional day at our partner schools.
Our All-Star program furthers the growth of young artists with more time, coaching, and performance and advancement opportunities.
The Musicians’ Trust provides Intonation program students with one instrument package to own. This also includes resources for care, repair, home practice routines, and private instruction.
register your Youth for our programs!
Chicago Park District*
- Kennicott Park
- Dyett High School
- Hendricks Elementary School
- Jones College Prep High School
- Madison Elementary
- Pershing Magnet Elementary School
- Perspectives Leadership Academy
- Smyth Elementary School
- University of Chicago Charter School-North Kenwood Oakland (NKO)
Youth & Community Development Organizations
- After School Matters
- All-City Performing Arts
- Chicago Public Schools’ All-City Music Program
- Gary Comer Youth Center
- Logan Square Arts Fest
- Millennium Park Family Fun Fest
- Night Out In The Parks
- Silver Room Block Party
- The Promontory
*As an Arts-Partner in Residence with the Chicago Park District, Intonation maintains its own dedicated Community Classroom at Kennicott Park.
All Intonation Programs Include:
- Two Instructors
- Full Backline of Rock Band Instruments
- Curriculum and class materials
- Band Member T-Shirts
- Performance opportunities