Year-long music programs meet weekly both during and after the instructional day at our partner schools.
Our All-Star program furthers the growth of young artists with more time, coaching, and performance and advancement opportunities.
The Musicians’ Trust provides Intonation program students with one instrument package to own. This also includes resources for care, repair, home practice routines, and private instruction.
register your Youth for our programs!
Chicago Park District*
- Ellis Park
- Kennicott Park
- Taylor Park
- Dyett High School
- Hendricks Elementary School
- Jones College Prep High School
- Pershing Magnet Elementary School
- Richards Career Academy High School
- University of Chicago Charter School-North Kenwood Oakland (NKO)
Youth & Community Development Organizations
- After School Matters
- Chicago Public Schools’ All-City Music Program
- Youth Guidance
- Logan Square Arts Fest
- Millennium Park Family Fun Fest
- Night Out In The Parks
- Silver Room Block Party
- The Promontory
All Intonation Programs Include:
- Two Instructors
- Full Backline of Rock Band Instruments
- Curriculum and class materials
- Band Member T-Shirts
- Performance opportunities