Youth Employment Opportunities
Participation Expectations: Consistent attendance/not missing excessive IMYC meetings, fulfilling IMYC community guidelines, be a communicative and reliable leader
Youth Communications Coordinator
- Engages with interested youth & supports recruitment strategies
- Gives input on social media outreach & communications
- Shares Intonation updates & upcoming events at scheduled meetings & GroupMe chat
- Sends meeting reminders with support from Intonation staff
Youth Operations Coordinator
- Takes notes at scheduled meetings
- Learns about the IMYC budget from Intonation staff
- Coordinates IMYC special events with support from IMYC & staff
- Maintains the cleanliness of room 209, setting up for food at each meeting (council members take turns with this task)
Youth Creative Lead
- Leads graphic design projects, such as creating fliers & promotional material
- Supports IMYC merch design (t-shirts, swag, etc)
- Gathers input and leads planning steps on engaging programming to boost membership and excitement around IMYC activities/events
Intonation Music is seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable individuals to join our social-emotional learning (SEL)-focused, ambitious team! We are looking for instructors who have a passion for education, and are eager to engage in a meaningful experience with students exploring their creativity and personal growth. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and specific day/time needs will be updated regularly in the Google form at the end of the position descriptions.
Lead Instructors are relied upon to bring their experience and expertise to this leadership role. They represent their class-specific teaching teams as the main point of contact with their Program Manager, acting as the lead in class planning, workgroup activities, data collection, and equipment needs.
Co-instructors assist while learning to guide students in all aspects of forming and working together as an ensemble, in both remote and in-person settings: playing instruments (including DAWs), learning songs, setting up, tuning, songwriting, playing as a group, listening to one another, communicating effectively, supporting each other, stage presence and, of course, LIVE performance.